Our position as a technology leader is rooted in our ability to anticipate customer needs, develop new technologies and innovative solutions and maintain strong partnerships. Our quality assurance, testing and engineering commitment is woven throughout the process. We prove this through our:
Luminator manufactures products for the Rail, Bus, and Aerospace Industries under the AS9100 rev C Quality Standard. Lean Manufacturing techniques and empowerment are essential to our Operation applying processes that add value.
Luminator’s in-house engineering team blends optical engineering, software development, electrical engineering and mechanical design to deliver innovative products and solutions to our customers. Luminator’s state of the art in-house testing facilities ensure high quality products that comply with all mass transit and aerospace standards.
Luminator employs a rigorous Program Management (PM) process to monitor and control the successful execution of all significant contracts and internally funded projects. PMI PMBOK forms the backbone of our PM best practices and management toolset while our processes are aligned to AS9100 and CMMI philosophy and application.
World class product assessment, test program development, testing and evaluation and reporting for the aerospace industry. Learn more.
Full optical simulation and measurement of Luminescence, Light Pattern, and Color Coordinates, Vibration, Temperature, Humidity, Power Quality, Magnetic Effects, Voltage Spikes, AF Conducted Susceptibility, Radiated Emissions, and Conducted Emissions
ISO17025 Accredited Test Capabilities
RTCA DO-160 Environmental and Electro Magnetic Interference for Aircraft
RTCA DO-254 Complex Electromechanical Systems
MIL-STD-810 Environmental Certification
MIL-STD-461 Electro Magnetic Certification
- EN 50155 – Railway applications – Electronic equipment used on rolling stock
- IEEE 1478 – IEEE Standard for Environmental Conditions for Transit Rail Car Electronic Equipment
- IEEE 1477 – IEEE Standard for Passenger Information System for Rail Transit Vehicles
- IEEE 1473 – IEEE Standard for Communications Protocol Aboard Passenger Trains
- IEC 60571 Railway applications – Electronic equipment used on rolling stock
- Preventive fire protection
- TSI PRM – Technical Specification of Interoperability relating to Persons with Reduced Mobility