As a fully integrated supplier with design, engineering, and testing capabilities, Luminator Aerospace provides a significant value proposition to our customer base.
Our certification group ensures product compliance with a wide range of regulatory and industry standards as well as customer specific requirements. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), The European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and national regulations are the backbone of our products – with world class product safety as the result.
Meticulous and robust reliability testing provides our customers with solutions that perform well beyond warranty in the harshest segments of the aerospace industry. Our facility has an extensive qualification laboratory where DO-160, MIL-STD-810, and MIL-STD-461 testing is performed.
A 90-year presence in the transit industry demonstrates our commitment to excellent performance with a strong focus on quality assurance to meet or exceed customer requirements. Luminator Aerospace has widely recognized global certifications including:
- AS 9100D Aerospace Standard Certification
- EASA Part 145.6651, 9LUR472C, Certified Repair Station
- FAA Title 14 CFR Part 145 Certified Repair Station
- FAA Title 14 CFR Part 21 Quality System
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited (PJLA #84491) Testing
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification