The X-IPCAM 935 Camera is specially designed for rail video surveillance applications.
The camera has protection against dust and water and can withstand tough conditions such as vibration, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations.;
The camera is adapted to respond quickly to changes in light levels ensuring that high image quality is maintained. In addition, the use of progressive scan enables the camera to show moving objects without distortion. The wide dynamic range (DWDR) combined with the dynamic contrast feature will assure best picture quality even if there are bright and dark areas in the field of view of the camera.
Integrated IR LED will provide best picture even under dark environment.
- Up to 1920×1080 pixel
- 1/2.8” 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
- H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm, 6mm optional)
- Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
- IP67, PoE